Sunday, December 31, 2006

Princess Hours




What am I doing on New Year's Eve surfing the net? Hmm...

I happen to be addicted to the new Korean telenovela, Princess Hours, being shown Mondays through Thursdays on ABS-CBN and I am getting as much information as I can about it. I am so anxious to know how's it going to end and who's going to end up with whom. The scenes I've watched so far are so funny and cute. I've been downloading pictures for an hour already. (wahehe)
The four-some is trivial. Janelle is so lovable and Troy is to-die-for!!! Although I prefer Prince Troy over Prince Gian, I think I am going to love this romantic-comedy and I am making it a habit to be at home even if I have to move heaven and earth. Too bad, I was not able to watch the pilot episode. I'm sure there will be a replay. If not, I hope there are DVD's available in the market already.


No comments: