Monday, December 11, 2006

Another Reason to Come Home... and Stay

First of all, this post is long overdue. Thanks very much to our internet account in GT which was blocked because I've been itching to post since Tuesday!!!

Oh...well. Here's the nice part:

----------------------------------------

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce, Aeon Miguel Mar, my first ever nephew in the history of mankind. =) He was born between 11 to 12 in the morning on December 4, Year of the Dog by Caesarian section.

Baby Aeon at 5 days old.



Baby Aeon at 6 days old.





Little Aeon at 7 days old.


Everyone thinks that he totally takes after my brother but I think that he got his eyes from Kim, my sister-in-law. Anyways, it's still too early to tell. Isn't he adorable?

I could not recall one moment in my existence when I was envious of my brother. But today, while I was holding little Aeon in my arms for the first time and smelling his sweet baby scent, I was.

3 comments:

ALTURA, TIN said...

best buddies din sila ni baby Sam paglaki, ha? =)

daei said...

Tita Mai!!!

Ikaw kelan ka magbababy?

:D

~ Mai ~ said...

yaan mo, daei. sasabihan kita