Thursday, November 30, 2006

He's-Not-A-Jerk-After-All

This realization completely threw me. Maybe he is not a jerk after all. The cold hard truth can be that he is not interested that's why the inattention.

But there's a part of me that tells me otherwise. I still want to hold on to that dream for a little while more. At the same time, I do not want to wake up one day and find out that chance has passed me by.

I have stumbled upon the lyrics of this song by Rascall Flatts:

What hurts the most
was being so close
and havin' so much to say
And watchin' you walk away
and never knowin'
what could've been
and not seein' that lovin' you
is what I was trying to do.

Funny how I can relate to anything right now. It must be the weather. And of course, I need to blame it on something else other than myself. That can only work for so long.

P.S.
I will try my best not to make another mushy post. Today, I just can't help it.

3 comments:

Neri said...

There's nothing wrong with being mushy, aside from being mushier than me. :D

You'll be fine ;)

Shelby said...

That is a very sad song. I've heard it many times and have seen the video. But, it is beautiful even so. Rascall Flatts is one my favorite groups.

ALTURA, TIN said...

3 things:

1. Disappointments strike and that's normal. - It is important to remember that.
2. Life can be shitty SOMETIMES. - This is a more important realization.
3. FLUSH. - This is the most important thing of all.